Friday, April 3, 2009

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome to my new website and blog about my candidacy for Mayor of the City of Albany. From here is where you will be able to get information, updates and developments regarding my efforts to become the Next Mayor of the City of Albany!
In the next few months I will be agressively pursuing A agenda for all Albanians. One that will provide safer streets, lower crime, better education, Jobs, and lower taxes. And while my opponents pursue the same old political same old. I will be pushing for "Something new" !!

So Here I am. I will be updating this site regularly and please feel free to enter your comments or questions. And I promise, I will answer each and every one!

So welcome one and all to the Campaign trail!

No comments:

Post a Comment