Thursday, April 16, 2009

Does it hurt?

well evidently my camapign is shaking things up. The T.U. the Newspaper that i had to foce to recognize my campaign is preparing to publish a expose on me in tomorrows paper. they say its a Issue the public needs to know. playing the same old politics hoping to manipulate the public. well Im confident that this tactic is about to backfire in my favor so I look forward to tomorrow!

Also in conjunction with that it seems that the folks at my workplace are starting to get in line with the campaign against my campaign as well. Doent pay to be a independant black man trying to do right I suppose. but whatever the case after tomorrow ill be standing better than i ever did and the people will finally see just whats really going down and who they are really worried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment